B2C - Back to Consulting - after 12 years in the industry

After more than 12 years in industry, I have decided to back to consulting: I am leaving ROCKWOOL to pursue new opportunities after the summer break. I will join VALCON management consultancy as a Partner (Executive Director) in their Supply Chain Practice.
It has been seven fantastic years with ROCKWOOL, and I have enjoyed working with great colleagues around the world. My former job as Group Supply Chain Director bought me to Beijing, Singapore, Mumbai, Moscow, Paris, London and Toronto, just to mention a few of the more exotic places, and I learned a lot from working with our local management teams in diverse cultural settings. I am very proud of having worked for such a fantastic company with a great value proposition: Unlocking the natural power of stone to enrich modern living, making buildings fire-resistant, fighting energy poverty and reducing CO2 emissions, amongst others.
Now I am really looking forward to 'sharpen the saw'. At VALCON I will be working with clients across different industries on solving their challenges. VALCON has a unique and strong corporate culture with bright and dedicated colleagues. Since its start in 2000, the company has grown with 15% per year to 300+ employees, a turnover of 500 MDKK and with an increasing share of large international assignments. Together with my fellow partners, my job is to continue this growth and further strengthen VALCONs position as large regional player delivering 'The HOW' in our consulting approach. It feels like coming home, and I am really looking forward the new adventures. If you are curious about what VALCON is all about, check out the web page www.valconconsulting.com
My mobile number (+45 22 56 94 58) remain unchanged.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar